Analog Design Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
- The candidate Should have experience of designing/architecting high speed IO circuits such as transmitter, receiver, clocking, PLL, DLL, Tx, Rx, DDR, SerDes, LPDDR, DDR, HBM) etc
- Strong fundamentals of CMOS design, passive RC circuits, high circuit design concept are a must for this role
- The various task involves, circuit design, validation, layout review, mixed signal validation, and reliability validation
- Exposure to High speed digital circuit design and analysis with timing and flow closure
- Digitally assisted analog circuit and techniques
- The candidate will be responsible for the High speed, low power, and reliable analog and digital circuits for various areas of High speed IO design
- Good knowledge of control systems, band gaps, bias, op-amps, LDOs, feedback and compensation techniques
- Candidate needs to work with post si and SoC team to debug the issue on pre/post si
- Need to have strong written/verbal communication to influence stake-holder
- Candidate is expected to drive technical decision to achieve KPI/schedule
- Candidate should possess at least a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong academic background required in CMOS semiconductor device physics and silicon processing.
- Relevant coursework in CMOS digital, analog, and I/O circuit design Knowledge of transistor-level circuit simulation tools such as SPICE
The following preferred qualifications would be an added advantage:
- 2+ years of experience in Circuit Design.
- Familiarity with CMOS transistor and semiconductor device layout methods.
- Experience using custom design environments such as Cadence design automation tools (ADS, Analog Artist, or Virtuoso) Knowledge of DRC, LVS, and post-layout extraction tools.