You are the one to guide and bring new realm of creativity to usability in our product creation team. Your work portfolio should highlights your approach to problem solving coupled with your skills in research, user experience, and design (both visual and interaction). You must –
- Be a strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills.
- Have visual design skills (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout) and be a champion of design quality.
- Synthesize and communicate key insights cross-functionally, always advocating for the user.
- Ability to apply standard methodology principles of inclusive design.
- Be an advocate and active user of the Design Thinking framework
- Have knowledge of Agile or Lean UX or product methodologies and experience working in a collaborative, agile environment is a plus.
- Articulate your design decisions based upon user value and user and business problems.
- Have experience working as a UI designer with an in-house Design team or at a Design agency.
- Apply UX principles, extensive personal knowledge and user research data to build user interfaces and other user interactions that implement information designs, user workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Use prototypes to communicate product-line concepts, narratives, and experience value propositions.
- Create designs with an information structure and navigation that anticipate user paths and logical process flows.
- Actively engage with the product team, representing the bp design philosophy and advocating for the user.
- Communicate regularly with project partners to gain alignment, resolve issues and articulate the business value of HXD activities.
- Aware of how to conduct research to determine if users have problems with the aesthetic developed by designers.