You must be passionate in developing creative solutions for the industries.
- Designs, codes and tests new Internet of Things (IoT) applications, including supporting applications and interfaces
- Develops and tests infrastructure components in Cloud and Edge-level environments
- Proactively monitors industry trends and identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
- Familiar with industry standards of writing codes and recommended practices.
- Experience in working with typical IT integration technologies: REST API, SOAP, batch, queues, MQTT and OPC UA/DA
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and system/process documentation.
- Competency in Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB databases
Experience working with different platforms such as Windows Server and Linux
- Familiarity with Edge compute concepts
- Experience with data connectors such as MQTT, Kafka, LoRa, Sigfox or other IoT Protocols.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) or other IoT cloud services.
- Experience with PLC, DCS and SCADA.
- Strong skills in hardware design of embedded electronics devices using sensors and actuators Hands-on experience in interfacing ADCs, memories, sensors, actuators, output and input devices with the microcontrollers.
- Sound knowledge in working with GPS, GSM, WiFi and BT modules.
- Design and development of UIs and dashboards for data acquisition systems
- Microcontroller s processor Platforms: Arduino, ESP32, NanoJetson, Dialog, nRF, RPI and Intel boards Galileo and Edison along with ARM and AVR.
- Protocols: CAN, USB, SPI, I2C, UART, and Modbus.
- Programming languages: Python, Embedded Java Embedded C, RTOS.
- Design Tools Simulators: Proteus
- Basic understanding of Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Instrument Knowledge CRO, DSO, Logic Analysers, LCRQ meter, etc.