Lead Developer - Power BI
What you should do?
1. What you should do?
- Lead and drive the development in the BI domain using the BI ecosystem with deep technical and BI ecosystem knowledge, preferably the Power BI ecosystem.
- Manage BI solutions (portals, dashboards, standard, and ad-hoc reporting) with a specific focus on data management and warehouse architecture.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to a team of developers who develop and build solutions using different data sources.
- Achieves and maintains relevant technical competencies and helps to foster an environment of continuous growth and learning among colleagues on existing and emerging technologies.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in implementing BI solutions with 3-4 years of hands-on experience and proficiency in Power BI Desktop and Microsoft BI suite of tools.
- Rich experience in Report development with analytical solid thinking capability to transform the data into actionable insight.
- Experience in Data Modeling and star/snowflake schemas, including ETL processes
- Experience in advanced SQL Server / Postgres database querying, including writing functions
- and complex queries.
- Experience with database management and OLAP systems.
- Deep analytical experience and understanding of typical information technology processes.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation processes.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Document processes, models, designs, and solutions and explain, represent and discuss with the team.