Staff Analog design Engineer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of Power management products including DC-DC PMIC/POL, Multiphase controllers, Dr. MOS, AC-DC converters, LED drivers, SiC drivers, Switches and efuses for consumer, industrial and automotive applications.
· Design and develop an analog IP block from definition to IP delivery
· Design and simulation at the block/IP level during execution phase, present the block results to review team in timely manner.
· Work with and provide guidance to physical designers and monitors the progress of IP block layout
· Work with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable them to measure Si performance
· Own technical outcomes of design, verification, implementation, and execution of power management IPs with complexities that can span from simple regulators to complex mixed-signal designs and control loops
· Able to plan and execute the work in timely manner aligning with full chip schedule.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related + 6 years of experience, or MS + 4 years of experience